Decision Journal Template
Decision journals are an easy way to improve the ability to make decisions over time. Farnam Street’s Decision Journal.
- Decision Number.
- Mental/Physical State.
- The background situation/context.
- The problem statement or frame.
- The variables that govern the situation.
- The complications/complexities that could arise.
- Explain the range of outcomes.
- What do I expect to happen and the probabilities.
- The outcome.
- What happened and what I learn (Review 6 months after decision date).
May 23, 2019 | @ArturoHerrero